Saturday, September 5, 2009

Teacher Introduction

Hello! My name is Siva Jasthi and this my third year at SILC. I signed up to volunteer as a Principal this year and also to teach Telugu. I am very excited to see large enrollment of students in Telugu class and I will try to do my best.

We will learn Telugu alphabets to begin with through books, blogs, rhymes, stories, puzzles and exercizes. We will also explore different topics - colors, days of the week, numbers, relationships, body parts, birds, animals, trees, spices, feelings, time, place, directions, vegetables, fruits, and some conversational telugu (interrogatives and the responses).

I will provide the lesson plan to each of you in the class room. And I also plan to post each week's lesson plan to this blog (http://silctelugu.blogspot.com). Please make sure that you visit this blog each week. Please feel free to leave comments, questions or any feedback you have.

I would like to see that you leave this year with a feeling of accomplishment that you have learned some Telugu in this class, and also had fun at SILC along the way.

If you should wish to contact me: (651) 276-4671, siva.jasthi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment